New "Hallowfest" Event Set for this Halloween Season at Six Flags Over Georgia
August 19, 2020 By Chelsea T.
Photo by: Greyloch via Flickr
Six Flags Over Georgia will be welcoming thrill-seekers this Halloween Season as they host the all new Hallowfest. The event will begin on Saturday, September 19th and will run through Sunday, November 1st. Featuring reimagined scares due to COVID-19, the park will be taking the proper precautions to assure the safety of all guests.
During the day, visitors can enjoy family friendly fun, including spooky photo opportunities, Halloween shows, themed attractions, and the popular Trick-or-Treat Trail. When the sun goes down, the park will be transformed into a horrifying atmosphere for all, complete with creepy creatures of all kinds.
To avoid overcrowding, all park visitors will be required to make reservations ahead of time. Along with this, the park will be taking the following steps:
- All team members (including scareactors) and guests 3 years and up will be required to wear masks covering the nose and mouth while in the parks.
- No indoor mazes, haunted houses, or indoor shows will be operated; some haunted trails and scare zones will be operated outdoors with social distancing strictly enforced.
- A limited number of nighttime scareactors will always remain at least six feet away from guests and each other.
- Guests viewing outdoor entertainment will be separated by at least six feet.
- Props, rides, restraints, handrails, and dining and restroom facilities will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Multiple hand-washing and alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the parks for guest and team member usage.
Click here for more details on Hallowfest at Six Flags Over Georgia!